LAB ANIMAL HYDRATION INSTRUMENT
The Lane Shur-flo valve, breaks the mold with innovative and reliable lab animal watering solutions. So what’s so great about this “silver bullet”?
- This Surgical Grade Stainless Steel of the Shur-flo valve is less susceptible to leaks caused by contaminates including fur, bedding and detritus.
- Radius “Bullet Design” aids in decontamination and prohibits bedding and anything else from entering the valve’s orifice and causing leaks.
- The actuating stem is flush with the valve body thus reducing unintentional animal actuation.
- The valve’s flow rate is set and tested at the factory. It operates on a wide range of pressures including one low enough for weanlings.
- Is it easy to install? Yes. The valve is interchangeable with all existing manufacturers hardware. If needed Lane will swap out the tail for you and/or install extensions.
Traceable. Each valve is laser marked with “name and lot number”.
Although valves are interchangeable with all those on the market when asking for a quotation please specify: cage manufacturer, valve manufacturer and connection type so that length and diameter will match your existing configuration.
Lane Industries can custom engineer a Laboratory system to meet your specific needs, fully scalable, whether one room or an entire facility. Tubing, end-points and complete installation are all included.
Any combination of: Water Distribution, Water Treatment, Water Monitoring or Room Monitoring.
6’, 10,’ and 12’ lengths or custom sizes
Offered in natural natural PVDF, or Shur-flo blue
Effective, easy to install and meets and exceeds standards.
- Patented-pending design
- Field serviceable manifolding
- Single tool serviceability
- Faster, easier to change valves
- Exacting tolerances
- CNC Manufactured
Take full control of your laboratory facility through our automated monitoring system.
Rodent Laboratories: Monitor the temperature, humidity and light.
Aquatics: Monitor temperature, conductivity, oxygen and pH levels.
Access data, just as you should, 24/7, from any Internet connected device. Lab Sentry is a cloud-based application offering web-based access to its users. Lower your out of pocket initial cost with an affordable subscription-based service.