Aquatic Systems & Equipment for Labs and Industry
Aquatic Enterprises, Inc. specializes in custom-built aquatic systems for a variety of applications. Aquatic Enterprises have the experience to design your system right the first time. Their vast experience has been achieved by building housing for hundreds of species from every aquatic environment imaginable.
Aquarius Fish System™
Aquatic Systems Options
- Water quality monitor, control, and alarm systems
- Fully automated water changers
- Fully automated dosing systems
- Light cycle cabinets
- Artemia and rotifer hatcheries
Alarm systems with remote texting and email notification.
The Aquarius Fish System™ by Aquatic Enterprises is designed to be cost-effective and eliminate efficiency problems found in other zebrafish aquatic housing systems. Our proprietary “Rinse & Reuse” mechanical filter saves time, consumable costs, and can help boost facility LEED ratings. All racks accommodate any combination of tanks and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Features and Benefits
Stand alone or centrally filtered systems
2, 4, and 8 liter self-cleaning polycarbonate tanks
2 Liter tank is divisible into 4 compartments for individuals
Removable divider for 4 and 8L tanks
EZ Feed™ self-cleaning lids, deeply recessed to stay in place
Pigmented lids reduce algae growth
- Cross compatible tanks fit other manufacturers racks
- Nesting tanks save storage space
- Fry screens for larval rearing
- Fitted nets match contour of tanks
- Tube-less water delivery
- Rinse and re-use filters
- Rust-free powder coated aluminum racks
- Bio-filter protected against accidental desiccation
- Air system in bio-filter for supplemental aeration and CO2 degassing
- Lifetime Warranty
Aquarius PDF Aquarius Sizes & Specs
The Xen Rack™
- Automated water changer system
- Water chemistry monitor and alarm system
- Water chemistry management
- Water temperature control
- Remote web-based water quality monitoring
The Xen Rack™Aquaria Rack System’s unique design and engineering creates an environment benefiting both research model and user. Our simple, cost effective life support system promotes healthy animals while keeping service simple and inexpensive. We are confident you will agree.
- Suitable for a wide variety of research models
- Available in self-contained and serial multiple-rack systems
- Custom tank sizes and rack configurations
- Acrylic tanks with color tint options
- Maintenance free biological filter with no-clog media
- Mechanical filters available from 1 – 200 microns
- Carbon inserts for simple, no tools needed carbon replacement
- High output ultraviolet disinfection unit
- Fully welded T304 Stainless steel frame
- 3M Scotchkote fusion bonded epoxy coated frame
- Frames bolt together end-to-end, as well as, back-to-back
- Frames come with articulated levelers and seismic brackets
- Remote life support packages available
- Service contracts available globally
Aquatic_Xenopus Rack PDF Xrack Systems
Custom Aquatic Systems
Options and Features Include:
- Variable Pump Configurations
- Titanium Coil Chillers
- Digital Temperature Control
- Insulated Glass
- Epoxy-coated, Stainless Steel Frames
- Biological Filters
- Mechanical Filters
- UV Sterilization
- Protein Fractionator
- Alarm Systems
- Automated water Make-up and Changing
- Modular Designed Frames with Seismic Considerations
Custom Aquarium Systems
Aquatic Enterprises, Inc. specializes in custom built, fully self-contained aquarium systems designed for a variety of research applications. These systems can operate in a wide range of temperatures, making them suitable for species from Antarctica to the Tropics in fresh, brackish or marine environments.
Our in-house engineering and design team works with your space to create a system that fits your needs and requirements. The aquariums can come with local or remote life support, chilling and heating, and automated water changing.
We can manufacture any tank size and configuration and even integrate with your existing system. Designs include water tables, flow through systems, and serial systems with centralized filtration. From initial concept, to installation, training and service, Aquatic Enterprises can bring your facility to life.
Mobile Research Aquatic Systems and Aquariums
Features and Options
- Insulated glass for condensation-free viewing
- Stainless steel frame and base
- GFCI protected
- Wet/Dry sump type biological filtration
- Secondary mechanical and chemical filters
- Ultraviolet sterilization
- Venturi air delivery requires no air pump
- Solid polyurethane wheels for floor protection and chemical resistance
- Amphibian kits available
- Low-profile invertebrate tables available
- Lockable lids for public display
The SeaStream™ line of Mobile Research Aquariums are fully self contained recirculating aquarium systems mounted on casters for portability. They require no special building features or plumbing. They plug into any standard 110 Volt outlet. Simply fill it up and use it as your needs indicate.
The SeaStream™ line of MRA’s by Aquatic Enterprises, Inc. can house almost any aquatic organism. The SeaStream™ can accommodate a wide variety of fresh or saltwater fish, invertebrates, crustaceans, molluscan bivalves, reptiles, and amphibians. The titanium heat pump efficiently heats and/or chills the water with a temperature range from 33ºF to 90ºF. The dual-stage digital controller displays the current water temperature and maintains the desired temperature to within ±2ºF. Insulated glass allows condensation-free viewing at any temperature.
The SeaStream™ lines of MRA’s are incredibly versatile, with many features to accommodate almost any need of aquatic systems.
The SeaStream™ MRA’s are easily relocated from room to room with solid wheels mounted to stainless steel casters. Full-size removable panels make servicing effortless with unobstructed access. The pressurized drain has a standard garden hose connection for simple draining and water changes. A pressure gauge indicates when it is necessary to service the filters and valves isolate the filters for easy maintenance. Because of the SeaStream’s portability, building permits or other mechanical inspections are not necessary.
The SeaStream™ line of MRA’s is the perfect choice for labs, classrooms, universities, and public aquariums that have to utilize existing space and infrastructure.
Custom sizes and configurations available