Dycem CleanZone Installed Flooring
For Pedestrian and Light Wheeled Traffic
CleanZone by Dycem is a high performance anti microbial flooring suitable for light wheeled trafﬁc and heavier pedestrian ﬂows. Permanently installed, it is the most effective way of controlling all forms of foot, wheel and air borne contamination. Dycem CleanZone anti microbial flooring is available in a range of attractive designs which means it still looks good between wet cleaning.
CleanZone has the ﬂexibility to be installed into in a variety of different sized and shaped areas, it is accompanied by a number of edging system choices that are illustrated in the brochures (please visit the Brochures page to download) and can be demonstrated by our contamination control specialists.
- Prevents up to 99.9% of contamination from entering your critical area.
- Reduced ﬂoor and air particle / microbial counts.
- Improved yield, cost savings and proﬁtability.
- Reduced risk of high product rejection rates.
- Dycem products cannot be bypassed and require no overt action.
- Available in a range of low proﬁle edging systems.
- Coving and inlaid options available.
- Ideal for foot contamination control.
Product Options Available
- Suitable for areas that are complex in shape and construction.
- Ideal for inlaid or wall to wall installations.
- Ideal for facilities that require multiple installations at any one time.
- Available with a range of edging options that helps tailor Dycem to your individual needs.
- Expected life cycle efficiency (if maintained correctly as per manufacturer’s instructions) guaranteed for 1 – 5 years.
- Standard 12 month warranty offered from date of installation.
- Offered as a 1 – 5 year contract, with the option of affordable extended warranty and service options, to ensure Dycem performs as effectively as possible during its working life.
Dycem Floating Floor System (Self Laid)
The underside of the ﬂoating ﬂoor system is an impervious, non-absorbent vinyl layer, resistant to moisture and containing multiple peduncles in order to minimise subﬂoor show-through, maintain rigidity of the Dycem product and ensure ﬁrm grip to the subﬂoor when in use.
This application is suitable in locations more suited to a product where long term adhesion to the subﬂoor is not possible. The ﬂoating ﬂoor system is ideal for a range of smooth and rough subﬂoors and is easily self installed in a matter of minutes, eliminating the need for any lengthy installations.
Tip: When using this system within your facility, it is extremely important to regularly clean not only the surface of the Dycem, but also the underneath. This will ensure that no microbial growth occurs underneath the system whilst in use.
If your environment is too wet (slippery) or there is no wash area or staff option available you may want to consider our Tacky Mat Options
SUPATAC Tacky Mats
Low density polyethylene with anti-bacterial finish
30 numbered layers