Bottle Washers & Fillers
Bedding Disposal Systems
SMC-Roe Washing and Disposal Systems
Chlorine Dioxide Generator
Ventilated Rodent Caging
Primate and Rabbit Caging
Vivarium Noise & Vibration Monitoring
The SMC-Roe Cage & Rack Washers are based upon the tried-and-true reciprocating spray technology that has been the basis of all of the best cage and rack washing equipment available since the early 1970’s. No rotating spray machine can match the performance of our machines. All Cage & Rack Washer models are available in pit- or floor-mounted versions, and as single entry or pass-through units.
6290 General Specs Rack Washer Brochure .
The RW6290-VHP is a combination Washer and Decontamination Chamber which can replace autoclaves or manual wipe downs.
The Model URW6514, will process up to 100 cages per load in 5 minutes, as well as running all traditional cycles such as acid, descale and long scrubbing-type cycles for heavily soiled or infrequently cleaned items.
Oscillating jet spray header system
* Automatic self-flushing debris strainer * Automatic wash and rinse temperature
* regulation and guarantees * Intrinsic door safety
* Windows with double tempered glass * Interior illumination
* Microprocessor control * Insulated exterior
* Positive door gaskets – Replace with No Tools! * Automatic exhaust damper
* Compartment emergency stop cables * Programmable security access
* Operator interface: color touch screen * Left or right hand configuration
* Integral drip gutters * SMC Quick Wash
The SMC-Roe Model SL1200 Series Tunnel Washers are high-capacity, conveyorized spray washers designed and optimized for the cleaning of animal caging, bottles and other items ancillary to the care of laboratory animals. In the SL1200, robust industrial-type components and heavy Stainless Steel construction are combined with modern technology to provide the best equipment available in terms of temperature control, validation, ease of operation and ease of maintenance. Like all of our machines, the SL1200 is designed for a minimum 30-year lifetime.
Tunnel Washer Brochure Tunnel Washer Specs
Bedding Dump Station
The SCD 6800 is a compact Self-Contained Bedding Dump Station that is designed for applications with either a single dedicated Vacuum Bedding Removal System or for Multi-Port Vacuum Bedding Removal Systems having more than one pickup point on a single vacuum removal line.
Cabinet Cage and Bottle Washer
The SMC-Roe Model CBW1026 Series Cage & Bottle Washers are large capacity, heavy-duty batch-type spray cabinet washers. They combine robust industrial components with heavy stainless steel cabinetry to provide the ultimate solution for the large or small animal facility to wash cages, bottles, pans, sipper tubes and other items ancillary to the care of laboratory animals. Machines are available in several configurations and with a variety of optional features to allow use in any conceivable laboratory environment. Cage and Bottle Washer Brochure
Vacuum Bedding Dispensing and Bedding Transport System
The VBDS 4900 is a true Vacuum Bedding System, combining vacuum bedding transport from bedding storage and a bedding dispenser with integral automated cage flipper and dust collector into a single system. The VBDS 4900 is ideal for paper pulp, paper chip, cob, wood chip, and for defined habitat-type laboratory animal bedding.
The VBDS 3900 series Automatic Bedding Dispenser is configured to handle pulp paper and wood shavings, as well as bedding products such as cob and wood chips to flow into cages. Cages may be inserted directly into the chamber for automatic bedding dosing and loading. The VBDS 3900 electronically measures and adjusts dose based on cage size.
The VBDS 3000 series Automatic Bedding Dispenser Volumetric Dispensing Module is 97% accurate at dispensing at 315 cc per cage of 1/8″ size cob bedding with a 99.5%+ repeatability. Read More….
The SMC-Roe BW1020 Bottle Washer is a high capacity stainless steel spray cabinet specifically designed to clean bottles and other small items used in the care of laboratory animals.
Used in research, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology applications, the Model BW1020 incorporates many innovative features to ensure thorough, efficient cleaning, as well as many other unique features
SMC-Roe provides Bottle Fillers in several standard configurations: Single station manual feed (Model BF9016), gravity conveyor feed (Model BF9110) and a high throughput, fully integrated combination bottle washer and filler (Model BiC1875). Both the BF9016 and BF9110 are available in manual or automatic fill versions. Each of these fillers come complete with machined jets and stainless steel legs, pans and splash guards. In addition, these fillers can be furnished with quick-coupled headers for use with several different bottle basket configurations. The BiC1875 continuous bottle washer and filler has a throughput of 3,000 bottles per hour. BF9600 Specs
Automated Vacuum Waste Bedding Bagging System
The VBRB 7000 is an Automated Bagging System for soiled laboratory animal bedding and feed. The VBRB 7000 weighs, fills, and seals the soiled bedding materials in standard pre-made bags. Sealed bags can be surface decontaminated, autoclaved, composted (ASTM 6400) or incinerated.
- Removes Dust and Allergens – Fully contained, vacuum air carries away the dust and allergens, generated by the bedding materials. The vacuum air is cleaned by filtering it through a pocket filter or optional HEPA filter, leaving the work area uncontaminated.
- High Efficiency and Capacity – Automated weighing and filling operation eliminates intensive labor. Fills up to 20 bags per minute. Read more…
The Minidox-M is a chlorine dioxide gas generation system designed for use in any pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. The Minidox-M provides a rapid and highly effective method to sterilize volumes up to 70,000 ft3, including rooms, isolators (sterility test, filling line, containment, etc.), passthroughs, processing tanks and vessels, cleanrooms, lyophilizers, etc. The Minidox-M utilizes a rugged industrial control system and is constructed of robust, corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel to provide an exceptionally long life. DOWNLOAD PDF MinidoxM
The Torch UV Disinfection System
the TORCH Tower is an inexpensive, easily transportable, powerful disinfection system designed for use in any healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. It is used to provide a rapid and highly effective method to disinfect surfaces, components, room surfaces and common touch points to reduce the transfer of dangerous organisms. It also offers a way to disinfect components without removing them from the room, which helps minimize the chance for cross-contamination. DOWNLOAD PDF Torch Brochure YouTube Video
CD-Tabs generate a neutral pH generic chlorine dioxide solution. Just drop the tablet into a container with 1 gallon of tap water and you have a generic 100 PPM, (400 ppm if mixed in 1 Liter) non-acidic, chlorine dioxide odor-control solution. For higher concentrations, just add another tablet.
The Flashbox-mini UV Disinfection Chamber is an easily transportable, small chamber designed for use in any healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. It is used to provide a rapid and highly effective method to disinfect tablet computers, phones, remote controls, miscellaneous electronics, instruments, and components to reduce the transfer of dangerous organisms. It also offers a way to disinfect components without removing them from the room, which helps minimize the chance for cross-contamination.
The FLASHBOX-mini contains 1 shelf to support the item(s) being disinfected. It simply plugs into any wall outlet. The disinfection chamber produces an efficient UVC output of 500 µW/cm2 to get a calculated 99% reduction of MRSA in 10 seconds and Clostridium difficile spores in 2 minutes. Video
DECONTAMINATION AND STERILIZATION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
DOWNLOAD PDF Clordisys Brochure
- A convenient, easy-to- use, noise and ultrasonic noise measurement system for the lab animal research environment.
- Fully mobile, allowing you to measure anywhere in the lab animal space.
- It is equipped to measure both sounds humans can hear up to 20kHz to ultrasonic noises from 20khz-100khz, above human hearing range.
- With VivAlarm Mobile, ultrasonic frequencies can easily be monitored. Knowing what your animals can hear makes reducing or mitigating ultrasonic noise possible.
- Species specific hearing range overlays in the VivAlarm Mobile custom software package are an added benefit to understanding what your animals are experiencing.
In the vivarium industry, the key to successful sterilization is summarized in one word: throughput. Throughput, built on reliability and maximum capacity, is paramount to successful research in vivarium facilities. We understand that your research depends on keeping your animals in clean and sanitary cages, so we’ve built our equipment with non-proprietary components in our world class, 26,000 square-foot stainless and alloy-only manufacturing facility to ensure every bulk sterilizer we built is reliable.
Bulk sterilizers can be made in a variety of custom chamber sizes that with numerous options for customized width, height, and length. Our largest standard sterilizer chamber size is 72″ x 86″ x 86″, but have made larger sterilizers up to 120″ in depth. Regardless of size, single and double-door pass through options are available.
- Beta Star Corporate Brochure
- All-New LSII 20″x20″
- Crossover Bulk Sterilizer
- Lift and Swing Door
- Split Bulk Sterilizer
HYGIEIA Ventilated Cage
Revolutionary airflow system (through the entire bottom) decreases the airflow required to reduce contaminates and keeps ammonia from forming by keeping the bedding totally dry.
Healthier Cage Air
Comfortable Cage Environment DOWNLOAD PDF Hygieia_Brochure Hygieia Website
Lenderking produces high quality primate cages with a wide variety of features and options to suit you and your primate’s needs. Our cages allow primates to exhibit their natural behaviors and allow for excellent vertical movement which will increase their psychological well being. The staged socialization features will get you to paired or group housing faster and easier. Special attention is paid during design and construction to make these cages last and clean easily.
Rabbit & Ferret Caging
Lenderking produces both the Comfort Caqe high temperature plastic cages and Stainless Steel Rabbit Cages with a variety of features and options. All cages meets current USDA guidelines and some meet ETS123 Standards. Socialization is important and the sliding panel divider is provided in both the stainless and Comfort Cage lines. All our cages can be prepared in our factory to house ferrets by the addition of extra guarding. The outward appearance will not change and the ferret cages can still be used to house rabbits.
The unit is designed for easy cleaning and decontamination with fully removable/autoclavable ventilated worktops, which can include interchangeable fine perforated mesh or graduated fall stainless surface for surgery/necropsy Read More… DOWNLOAD PDF Mobile_Surgery_Table
The Lane Shur-flo valve, breaks the mold with innovative and reliable lab animal watering solutions.
- Interchangeable with all existing manufactures hardware, just unscrew the tail (QD) on the currently installed valve and replace with the SHUR-flo valve. Or for a modest service fee, send your valves to Lane Industries and we will swap out the tail for you. If you prefer the complete valve and tail, Lane Industries would be happy to quote the complete assembly. The Radius Tip allows for easy sanitation in laboratory settings.
Metro’s newly designed line of high and low profile closed case carts provide the most combined storage capacities in their five sizes than any other competitor on the market. Ergonomically designed handles, reduced footprint and your choice of stainless steel or polymer casters provide you with superior maneuverability. Access to contents has been improved for you with roller shelves that extend easily and quietly, even at the lowest levels. All case cart shelves are adjustable at 2″ increments along the inside height of the cart.
Carts can be used wherever contents must be protected from an “unclean” environment, including free-standing ambulatory care centers, procedure rooms, and hospital based or out-patient surgeries.
- New optional wire roller shelf, pulls out halfway, easily and quietly, even at the bottom level where accessibility is vital. Also available in solid or wire without roller.
- Newly designed ergonomic full length handles (on both sides of the low profile carts) allow for convenience in pushing or pulling from either end and provide better cart control.
- Detachable brackets remove for faster and easier cleaning and drying. Brackets, which hold shelves, attach and detach quickly from “keyhole” slots for easy shelf adjustability at 2″ increments.
- Double-panel door for optimum strength. Recessed latch eliminates a catch point. Two door models have a center flange to stop splashes from entering cart.
- Stainless steel casters provide easy maneuverability even through frequent cart washings, featuring long wearing, shock absorbing polyurethane tread.
- Polymer casters provide the same weight capacity as steel casters and are equipped with the same long wearing polyurethane tread.
DOWNLOAD_PDF_StainlessSteel_Cabinet_Carts Phone 1 800 515-0089 for custom sizes and castor options
SMART BOX CO2 Euthanasia Touch Screen Controller
The SMARTBOX Prodigy EA-33000TS allows administrators to program an unlimited number of cages and flow rates.
Users can connect up to 3 cages at one time. The touch screen display shows the cycle, cycle time, and total time remaining. READ MORE pdf DOWNLOAD prodigy-touch-screen
E-Z Anesthesia® offers more choices and increased flexibility for better solutions. Our anesthesia systems are easy to set up and operate. Up to four breathing devices can be used simultaneously with the EZ-AF9000 Auto Flow System and the EZ-7000 Classic System for multi-animal treatments. Our systems provide a maintainable level plane of anesthesia for several hours. E-Z Anesthesia systems offer reliable safety for both personnel and animals. READ MORE DOWNLOAD CATALOG HERE