- SychemCHANGE cage change station comes standard with plenty of innovative features- all designed to maximise user comfort and maximise animal welfare. However, there’s always room for a couple of additional features! Choose from optional-mounted shelves, clear-sided food hopper, automatic foaming hand sanitiser station, rear cover for single-sided configuration, and a repositionable locking arm which provides a high-powered magnifying glass, phone holder, and clamp.
- Height adjusting legs allow the SychemCHANGE unit to be moved to a comfortable
operating height for all users.
- Red light mode is a user-set feature where you can change the LED lighting to red, creating a dark mode for animals used in experiments requiring complete darkness even during the cage changing process.
- SychemCHANGE has been designed with an intuitive user interface, allowing for easy configuration and control over all parameters, while keeping relevant information a glance away.
Protection of your research, your animals and your personnel is the primary goal of an animal transfer station. SychemCHANGE, new for 2020, combines an ergonomic design with the potential to integrate several innovative features for maximum user experience.
- Ergonomic design
- Night mode
- No installation required
- H14 Hepa filters
- Full colour 7″ touch screen
- Quiet operation for animal welfare and comfort
- Double sided or single-sided operation (optional)
- Trespa work surface which can be built bespoke to order
- LED lighting strips for brightening work area
- Retractable 5m power cable
Please Note: We provide a comprehensive range of animal care solutions to complement your facility. We offer three animal containment workstations, as well as decontamination equipment and a range of chemicals suitable for use within a life sciences facility.
Why use an animal transfer station within your animal facility?
SychemCHANGE is a dual access animal transfer station designed to minimise the stress level of the animal during the cleaning process and minor regulated procedures by limiting noise and vibration levels as well as light exposure.
Our animal transfer station utilises a filtered laminar airflow, creating a downflow of H14 HEPA filtered air down on the work surface, this air is then extracted down through the work surface, filtered again and then exhausted out the bottom. This method of using dual filters reduces the build-up of heat and odours, as well as increases the lifespan of the filters maintaining high bio-security levels within your facility.
This means that the animals are protected from external pathogens by maintaining a clean microenvironment, and there are no pathogens or laboratory animal allergens (LAA’s) escaping outside the unit into the environment. Also, the user will be protected from airborne contamination during any procedure.
The cage change station itself benefits from the ability to be easily cleaned- Trespa work surface is easy to remove.
Red light mode
Red light mode is a user-set feature where you can change the LED lighting to red, creating a dark mode for animals used in experiments requiring complete darkness.
The cage change station can be moved to a comfortable operating height for all users.
We can provide training on how to use the system on request by a dedicated member of our team.
Simply ‘plug-n-play’ with no installation requirements.