Metro Carts and Shelving
METRO believes in optimizing your work environment to be as productive as possible. By creating carts and shelving that is organized & efficient, we deliver an intuitive space that works to help you get the job done better, faster and easier than ever.
We offer a versatile and extensive portfolio of carts and shelving and the expertise to put those solutions to work for you. Perotech’s understanding of you, the customer, and ability to match a product or solution to solve a problem is proven to have a positive effect on business in any industry. We get processes on-track to store more, do more, and save more.
- Strong design: up to 800lb. (363kg) evenly distributed per shelf.
- Standard 1-inch (25mm) shelf adjustment.
- Easily configurable for stationary, mobile, or wall mount applications.
- Unique shelf design minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air.
- Variety of accessories will contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies.
SUPER ADJUSTABLE SUPER ERECTA®
Super Adjustable Super Erecta Shelving is the most advanced and innovative wire storage system
available. A unique corner release system and SiteSelect Posts make changing shelf levels fast and easy without tools! And Super Adjustable Shelving works in conjunction with the entire Super Erecta System of shelves and accessories.
- Finishes/Materials: Type 304 Stainless Steel, Metroseal 3 epoxy coated, Chrome
- Strong design: up to 800lb. (363kg) evenly distributed per shelf.
- Quick adjustment at 1-inch (25mm) intervals.
- Easily configurable for stationary or mobile applications.
METROMAX i®MetroMax i shelving offers lifelong durability – the strength of steel and a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Shelves are built of advanced polymers with type 304 stainless steel corners. Posts are all-polymer. Removable polymer shelf mats and smooth surfaces promote easy routine cleaning and protect packaged supplies from unwanted damage. Ideal for general wet or humid environments, walk-in coolers, sterile areas, and chemical storage.
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and touch points – A Metro Exclusive. Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Easy-to-clean: Lift-off polymer shelf mats wash easily by and or in dish machines.
- Robust shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
- Strong shelving units have maximum weight capacities up to 800 lbs. (363 kg) per shelf and 2000 lbs. per stationary unit (evenly distributed).
- Standard 1” (25mm) shelf adjustment assures no wasted space.
- Sectioned, vented (open grid ) and one-piece solid mat options available. Solid mats have a built-in ships edge to help contain spills.
A variety of accessories will help contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies.
Also Available: MetroMax Q™ shelving offers removable polymer shelf mats (as above) with epoxy coated steel post frames, a more durable and cleanable alternative to traditional epoxy coated wire shelving.
SUPER ERECTA PRO™
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and the Metroseal 3 epoxy finish – A Metro exclusive.
- Lift-off, sectioned polymer shelf mats can be easily washed by hand or in a dish machine.
- Robust truss design offers up to 800lbs. (363kg) weight capacity per shelf.
- Interchangeable – Shelves can be configured on the same units with traditional
Super Erecta wire, solid, and dunnage shelves for maximum flexibility.
- Standard 1” (25mm) adjustment promotes effective use of space.
- Sturdy shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
Super Erects Pro Website
ALSO AVAILABLE: Security Shelving, Solid Shelf, Cooler Shelving, Track Shelving, Dunnage Racks
- NSF Listed
- Smooth surfaces easily wipe clean and won’t stain
Specific models available with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
EASY & USEFUL:
- Easy-grip handle and roomy utility tray
- The utility tray offers 2x the amount of space than conventional utility carts; which allows for
objects to fit in comfortably
- Each cart comes with two personalization labels for easy identification
- Additional legroom puts more distance between the shelves and you. You can push the cart more freely without hitting your shins and feet off the cart.
- myCart has 50% more legroom than conventional carts
- Corrosion proof, impact resistant shelves are designed to withstand daily abuse.
- Sturdy construction; 300 lb. (136kg), 400 lb. (181kg), and 500 lb. (227kg) capacity models available
DOWNLOAD_PDF My-Cart YouTube_Video myCart_ Fun_Commercial
METROMAX i ® CART
Premium corrosion protection in a small format utility cart. Easy-to-clean removable polymer mats and smooth surfaces promote food safety. MetroMax i® offers lifelong durability, fastest cleaning, and well-organized storage that increases your efficiencies and productivity to improve ROI.
Lifelong performance and corrosion protection. All-polymer and Type 304 stainless shelves and posts offers a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Corrosion resistant polymer stem casters deliver improved performance in wet environments versus traditional plated casters.
Easy to clean and maintain: Polymer mats can be easily removed and cleaned in a sink or dish machine.
All Models w/ Microban®: Microban antimicrobial product protection is built into the high contact areas of the shelf including the mats, frames, and posts to protect the product from bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation. Smooth, Protective surfaces protect packaged shelf contents from unwanted rips, tears, or damage.
Strong and Durable: Strong as steel, MetroMax I shelves hold as much weight as Metro’s wire shelving and are impact resistant. A shelf holds up to 800lbs. (363kg) evenly distributed. Weight capacity of cart: 900 lbs. (409kg) evenly distributed.
Ergonomic stainless handle and four swivel casters for easy maneuvering.
Deep Ledge Carts
- Contains Spills: 2 3/4″ Deep Ledge to contain product and spills.
- Ultimate Cleanability: Smooth and easy to clean polymer surfaces.
- Corrosion-Proof Shelves: All-polymer shelf will never corrode.
- Sturdy Construction: Each shelf can hold up to 150 lbs. (68kg), while each cart can hold up to 400 lbs. (180k).
- Easy-to-Adjust: Optional center shelf adjusts on 1″(25mm) increments.
- Ergonomic Handle designed for easy use.
- Microban ® : Specific models available with Microban antimicrobial product protection
Super Erecta Shelf Construction: Makes units easy to assemble with absolute rigidity, and makes relocation of shelves quick and simple.
Strong and Durable: 375lbs. (170kg) weight capacity per cart.
MW Series is NSF listed
DOWNLOAD PDF Carts Solid Shelves
Carts – Solid Stainless Steel &
The most efficient way to create mobile space, Metro MW Utility Carts offer a level of versatility and durability you’ll find nowhere else. These cart systems are available in the sizes and styles that will best suit your environment, letting you create a highly-effective transport system no matter what the need. Metro carts are ergonomically-designed for low-effort transport, and give you the precise handling you need to maneuver in close quarters.
Multiple Configurations: Utility Carts can be built from individual components if additional sizes or specific casters are
required. Choose wire or solid shelving to fit your needs:
- Wire Shelves: Bright, modern, sanitary appearance. Open construction minimizes dust accumulation, maximizes visibility and air circulation. Finishes available in chrome or type 304 stainless steel.
- Solid Shelves: Made from type 304 stainless steel w/ epoxy coated corners. Ideal for transporting materials that require an expanse of flat surface. Raised ship’s edge permits fast clean-up in case of liquid spills. Double thickness of 18-gauge steel at edges also gives rigidity and high strength.
Protect contents from dust and other airborne contaminants:
- Available in uncoated nylon or antimicrobial and waterproof vinyl coated nylon
- Choose from zipper or velcro closure
- Select from White and Mariner Blue, as well as an array of custom colors
- Deters pilferage and allows units to be loaded prior to transport
Offered in a wide variety of sizes.
DOWNLOAD_Cart_Cover_PDF METRO Web Site
Stainless Steel Case Carts
Metro’s newly designed line of high and low profile closed case carts provide the most combined storage capacities in their five sizes than any other competitor on the market. Ergonomically designed handles, reduced footprint and your choice of stainless steel or polymer casters provide you with superior maneuverability. Access to contents has been improved for you with roller shelves that extend easily and quietly, even at the lowest levels. All case cart shelves are adjustable at 2″ increments along the inside height of the cart.
Carts can be used wherever contents must be protected from an “unclean” environment, including free-standing ambulatory care centers, surgi-centers, and hospital based or out-patient surgeries.
- New optional wire roller shelf, pulls out halfway, easily and quietly, even at the bottom level where accessibility is vital. Also available in solid or wire without roller.
- Newly designed ergonomic full length handles (on both sides of the low profile carts) allow for convenience in pushing or pulling from either end and provide better cart control.
- Detachable brackets remove for faster and easier cleaning and drying. Brackets, which hold shelves, attach and detach quickly from “keyhole” slots for easy shelf adjustability at 2″ increments.
- Double-panel door for optimum strength. Recessed latch eliminates a catch point. Two door models have a center flange to stop splashes from entering cart.
- Stainless steel casters provide easy maneuverability even through frequent cart washings, featuring long wearing, shock absorbing polyurethane tread.
- Polymer casters provide the same weight capacity as steel casters and are equipped with the same long wearing polyurethane tread.
Phone 416 332-8394 for custom sizes and casters firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro CaseVue Surgical Case Carts with Clear Doors, 45.5″W x 28″D x 58.25″H
Built for easy transport, Metro CaseVue is stronger, lighter, and the most ergonomic surgical case cart available. Carts can be used wherever contents must be protected from an “unclean” environment, including hospital based or offsite surgery centers. High 36 CaseVue models with clear doors feature all stainless steel construction, polycarbonate clear windows sealed with rubber gasket, cool touch antimicrobial wide grip handles, stainless steel casters, security door latch, picklist/paper holder, door catch, swing-up extended handle, and rotating biohazard indicator wheel to identify cart contents as Biohazard or Clean. Optional 5th wheel steering assist assures maximum control in transit. Pullout roller shelves are available in stainless steel wire or solid options. Optional Color Status Flags are also available to provide a quick view of a cart’s status at any time.
Top-Track Overhead Track System
Active Aisle: Mobile shelving units positioned on an overhead track between two stationary units can easily be repositioned for access to the stored contents on the shelves.
DOWNLOAD PDF TOP_TRACK_METRO_Max
STAINLESS STEEL TABLES
- Seamless 14-gauge Type 304 stainless steel work surface and support structure.
- Shipped knocked down and can be assembled in minutes without tools.
- Availabe in 30″ (760mm), 36″ (914mm) and 44″ (1118mm) depths
- Tables are 34″ (864mm) high with stationary posts and include leveling feet
- Mobile Work Center available in 30″ (762mm) depth only. Spec Sheets
Metro Space Saver 24″ Deep Stainless Steel Worktables
Computer Power Carts
Metro Flexline™ computer supply carts with technology and power, provide space-strapped healthcare facilities with additional storage at the point-of-care, as well as consistent access to patient information. Flexline can be configured to fit your needs and your budget. This medical supply cart is constructed of advanced polymers, designed with rounded corners and infused with Microban® antimicrobial product protection for a clean, durable solution that withstands the rigors of a facilities environment.
- Increased storage capacity with spacious worksurface and larger drawers.
- Internal battery cord and cable management system to keep the cords and cables from being exposed to the hospitals elements.
- Large full-extention, ball-bearing drawers are self closing to ensure drawers are secure.
- Industry-leading Li-Nano power system
- Optional automatic electronic locking system
- Retractable keyboard tray
- Articulating arms to hold laptops, tablets, and LCD screens
- Tech trays for battery and computer storage
- Internal/external wire management
- Optional Metro Dashboard software